JTATE serves as a forum for the exchange of knowledge about the use of information technology in teacher education. Journal content covers preservice and inservice teacher education, graduate programs in areas such as curriculum and instruction, educational administration, staff development instructional technology, and educational computing.
JTATE is the official journal of the Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education (SITE). Members have free, online access to all back issues of JTATE via LearnTechLib–The Learning & Technology Library.
- Contents: Current Issue Contents & Abstracts
- Subscribe: Individual or Library/Institution
- Submit: Author Guidelines
- Review: Review Policies, Reviewer Application
- Alert: Sign-up for New Issue Alerts
JTATE Editorial Review Board #
Need CFM list injection