Through SITE and our online community, our SIG aims to support and highlight innovative examples of practice and research in the use of assessment technologies in teacher education. Strands that our SIG members explore and research include, but are not limited to:
- the use of video for formative/summative performance assessment
- integration of standards,
- assessment/e-folio technologies (commercial products, open source, university-generated),
- discipline-based assessment,
- program assessment, and
- encouraging ongoing conversations and peer reviews between those with these interests in practice or research.
Please join colleagues interested in assessment and the use of e-folios by considering joining our SIG.