- AIR: McCarran International Airport (LAS) is approx. 3 miles (approx. 10 min. commute) from the conference hotel. Most major airlines operate from LAS.
- GROUND: Planet Hollywood does not offer shuttle service, however commercial shuttle busses are available 24 hours daily outside of baggage claim and depart the airport every 15-20 minutes. Taxis are also readily available at the airport ground level. Uber and Lyft drivers pick up from the Valet level of the Terminal 3 parking garage.
- VISAS: SITE can provide registered attendees with a letter of invitation to use with your visa application paperwork.
You may also call 866-317-1829. You must identify yourself as an SITE attendee to get the correct rate.
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
667 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Conference Location: The conference will be located within Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. Enjoy newly remodeled Ultra Hip rooms, massive suites with dazzling center-Strip views and colorful, contemporary accommodations.
- Special Hotel Rates: SITE participants will be offered discounted room rates at the conference hotel. To receive this special rate, hotel reservations must be made by: February 23, 2019, 5:00 PM EST. The Hotel confirms the following guest room rates subject to availability:
|Standard Single or Double Room||$145|
- Resort fees: A resort fee of $18.00 per room/night will be added to the room rates above. This fee includes:
- Unlimited local phone calls
- Two guest admissions per day to the fitness center (spa not included)
- In-room internet access to include 2 devices per room/day
- Additional persons will be charged $30.00 per person/night with a max of 4 persons per room.
- Check in is 4:00 PM / Check out is 10:00 AM
- Shows: Catch any of the dozens of amazing shows at Planet Hollywood or the neighboring casinos. We recommend
- Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Soleil (Mandalay Bay) – Get Special Discount Tickets HERE!
- The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil (The Mirage)
- Click to Search All Current & Upcoming Shows
- Gaming: There are more than 30 casinos on The Strip alone. There are even gambling machines in the airport! Try your hand and test your luck!
- Bellagio Fountains: Enjoy a free spectacular show of lights, music, and water at the iconic Bellagio Fountains. Free to watch, and shows are every 30 minutes during the day.
- Fremont Experience: This pedestrian friendly area of Downtown Las Vegas is packed with excitement, including a zip line, overhead light shows, concerts and much more. Click for info.
- The Mob Museum: Trace the history of organized crime through Las Vegas and beyond at the National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement.
- The Neon Museum: Wonder what happens to the giant neon casino signs when they retire? Walk through some of the most historic and iconic structures from the Las Vegas skyline. Book a Tour or Plan Your Visit
- Natural Wonders: Venture into the desert surrounding Las Vegas. Valley of Fire State Park and Hoover Dam are both within an hour of downtown and both offer scenic drives and spectacular views!
There’s no shortage of places to eat in Las Vegas and many world-class chefs have made their culinary homes on The Strip. Some of our own tried-and-true recommendations are:
- Mon Ami Gabi: Outside the Paris, charming French bistro highlighting classics such as steak frites & onion soup, with patio dining right on The Strip
- Nobu: Inside Caesar’s, upscale and glamorous Japanese cuisine
- Gordon Ramsay’s Steak: Inside the Paris, ultramodern celebrity-chef spot serving dishes such as beef Wellington in a boisterous British setting.
- SEA: Inside Bally’s, delicious Thai eatery with classic curry & noodle plates are served in a loungey interior
- Lago: In the Bellagio, elegant eatery for high-end pastas, pizzas & more with fountain-show views
- Gordon Ramsay’s Burger: Inside Planet Hollywood, high-end burgers & hot dogs in a colorful, snazzy atmosphere
- Martorano’s: New location inside the Paris, serving homestyle Italian dishes with an edgy attitude
- Dining 101 – An Eater Guide: Still searching?The Eater network has created a fantastic guide to eating in Las Vegas, updated regularly with maps, hot spots, and choices for every budget or taste!