At least one author must register in order to confirm any accepted papers. If multiple authors will be attending, each author must register separately. All conference attendees must complete registration and make the registration fee payment.
If you are already a SITE member, choose the discounted membership rate below. Otherwise, choose the “non-member” rate which includes one year of SITE membership.
All Special Welcome Back Discount Rates!
|Register by March 15||After March 15|
NOTE: Early registration deadline is 11:59 PM EST on the date listed above. All rates are in US dollars. Membership extends 11 months.
*Students must provide Student ID or other proof of full-time student status at the time of Registraiton to receive the student rate.
Registrant requests for refund of registration fee will only be considered if a written request is sent postmarked by the early registration date, as shown above. No refunds can be issued for requests postmarked after this date. Refunds are subject to a $95 cancellation fee; there are no refunds for non-attendance.
Your SITE San Diego Registration Includes:
- SITE Membership $125 value
- Virtual Event Registration Included
- Workshops Included!
- Keynote & Invited Speakers
- Hundreds of concurrent sessions in varied formats to best suit individual needs
- 100+ Poster/Demo sessions
- Full Proceedings and abstracts access via the LearnTechLib
- Free workshops
- Presenter AV provided at no cost: PC, Internet, projector, & screen
- WiFi access (no additional cost) for use in meeting rooms & public areas
- Access to view & participate in Virtual Presentations
- Technical support
- Newcomer orientations/receptions
- Special Interest Group (SIG) sessions
- Welcome Reception (when on location)
- Refreshment breaks, twice daily (when on location)
- 40% discount for LearnTechLib subscription
- Corporate Sessions
- AcademicExperts tool to help you create your customized conference schedule
- Job posting bulletin board – sponsor: AACE Career Center
Your SITE Virtual Registration Includes:
- Full live online conference experience using AcademicExperts.org and Zoom
- Paper processing and publication in the LearnTechLib proceedings.
- Capability to interact with your session’s participants in live and asynchronous settings
- Technical support for online presentation platform.
- Live Keynote & Invited Speaker talks.
- Access to all virtual conference session live presentations & discussions
- Proceedings access via the LearnTechLib
- Access to onsite Keynote Speaker Talks.
- Workshops Included
|First Call For Papers||October 29, 2021|
|Reviews Assigned||November 1, 2021|
|Reviews Due||November 30, 2021|
|SIG Co-Chair Decisions||December 6, 2021|
|First Call Author Notifications & Presentation Dates||December 8, 2021|
|Final Call for Papers||March 5, 2022|
|Proceedings File Due||March 15, 2022|
|Early Registration & Confirmation||March 15, 2022|
|Power Point File||March 15, 2022|
|San Diego Hotel Reservation Due||March 18, 2022|
|Conference Dates||April 11-15, 2022|
Proceedings Process and Deadline Policy
We request you provide your Final Proceedings paper file by the deadline date listed above. During the conference we provide a “preview only” version of the proceedings to conference attendees. There will be a 1-week period post-conference in which you will be emailed to check the proof of your Final Proceedings file prior to our official publishing. To preserve the quality and validity of the proceedings, we can only accept Proceedings files during the initial deadline period or during the 1-week proofing period following the end of conference. No papers can be accepted or added to the proceedings after 30 days from the end of conference.
(The information below refers only to on-location conferences. At this time we are not accepting additional volunteers for an online format conferences.)
If you are interested in volunteering to help at the onsite Registration desk, full-time students may apply by filling out the form and providing a valid student ID.
Approved volunteers who complete 8 work hours at the Registration desk will have their registration fee waived.
*Note: If you are an accepted author, you will still need to register and confirm your paper before the confirmation deadline. If you are accepted to volunteer after registering, we will refund your registration after you’ve completed your work hours.
Visa Information to Attend SITE Conferences
The following information may be helpful when applying for a Visa to enter the U.S. to participate in an AACE/SITE conference.
Please note that instructions and policy may change, so refer to the government websites below.
Request a Conference Letter of Invitation
To help you substantiate why you are attending the conference, AACE/SITE enables authors, who have submitted a conference presentation proposal or who have paid the registration fee, to print a personalized invitation letter.
If you have NOT submitted a proposal to the conference and are requesting an invitation letter, please send your justification to this address.
Apply as early as possible
We recommend applying at least 4 months in advance. Some consulates may have backlogs in scheduling visa interviews, so applicants should first contact the consulate to find out how long the wait is for an interview. Estimated wait times for your consulate may be available here.
Check the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) to see if your country is listed — Some non US participants may not need visas if they are citizens of countries on the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). However, all citizens of VWP countries must have a Machine-Readable Passport (MRP) in order to travel to the United States without a visa. An MRP is needed to apply for a visa. Information on the Visa Waiver Program and list of countries is available here.
Check your visa expiration date
- If you have a U.S. visa, check the expiration date to make sure that the visa will not expire before your planned travel date.
What you need to apply
- Information about visitor visas and what a person needs to apply, is available on the U.S. Dept. of State’s Visa Services web site.
To apply for a visa
After identifying that a visa is needed, non U.S. travelers should contact the Embassy Consular Section in their country to determine visa processing timeframes. We recommend contacting the Consular Section.
Look for posted timeframes on the internet or call the Consular Section to hear recorded information about visa processing timeframes.