March 26 – 30, 2018
SITE 2018 in Washington, DC, March 26-30, is the 29th annual conference of the Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education. This society represents individual teacher educators and affiliated organizations of teacher educators in all disciplines, who are interested in the creation and dissemination of knowledge about the use of information technology in teacher education and faculty/staff development. SITE is a society of the Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE).
SITE, known as the ‘The Friendly Society’, is unique as the only organization which has as its sole focus the integration of instructional technologies into teacher education programs. SITE promotes the development and dissemination of theoretical knowledge, conceptual research, and professional practice knowledge through conferences, books, projects, and the Journal of Technology and Teacher Education (JTATE). Learn More »
SITE Conference PDFs
- Conference: March 26 – 30, 2018
- Call for Papers: October 16, 2017
- First Call authors notified: December 4, 2017
- Early registration & Confirmation deadline: February 23, 2018
- Hotel reservation deadline: February 23, 2018
- For all other important dates, click here.
Some photos have been provided by Destination DC.