Kickoff & Pick-Me-Up Coffee Breaks
Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM and 2:45 PM
- Kick off each conference day with a good cup of coffee and great conversations! Mingle with colleagues before heading into the Keynote talks.
- Gather in common areas again each afternoon for a pick-me-up coffee (or tea) to get us through the busy day!
Tuesday, 8:30 AM & Wednesday, 5:15 PM
- We’re glad you’re here! Join us for a fun and interactive event that will get you acquainted with SITE! Hosted by SITE Executive Committee members.
SITE 2024 Welcome Party & 35th Anniversary Celebration
Tuesday, 6:30-8:30 PM
- Good food, great music, and fun with your friends and colleagues!
Wednesday, 6:00 – 7:00 PM
- We invite your school/university to host a spot at our University Night! This event provides an opportunity to showcase your university programs. SITE offers a great audience to highlight whatʼs going on at your campus and share future direction to our international audience. This event is free for attendees and friends are invited for food and drinks. Read below for your University to become a host! Following the University Night, SITE Executive committee will host the Pub C.R.A.W.L.
- Space is limited for this event. University showcase tables are available for $1,295. *Each showcase table includes one 6ʼ draped conference table and two chairs for your university display. Additional space may be available on request. SITE will make all arrangements for catering, entertainment, space, etc.
We look forward to joining you with 1,300 teacher K-12 and Teacher Educators, Teacher educators in ALL disciplines, Computer technology coordinators, K-12 administrators, Teachers, Curriculum developers, Principal, Technology & education companies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
2023 University Night Sponsors:
Pub C.R.A.W.L with SITE Presidents
Pursue Unknown Boundaries and Create Really Awesome Wonderful Leaders (Pub C.R.A.W.L.)
Wednesday, 7:00 PM
- Have you considered what it would take to become a leader at SITE? Take this opportunity to learn about SITE from veteran SITE leaders who would like to help mentor the next generation of SITE leadership. This experience will give you the opportunity to P.U.B while learning about the next steps it would take to C.R.A.W.L. We will depart from the hotel at 7:30 immediately following trivia night. Meet at the University Night Event bar for a drink before our group departure.
Posters & Demonstrations plus Innovators Playground
Thursday, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
- Catch one of our most popular sessions to see the latest research in our Posters & Demos exhibit. Stay after for LIVE team trivia with prizes!
- Food and cash bar complete this do-not-miss evening!
The Sphere Experience
Thursday, 7:00 PM
- You have to see it to believe it! The Sphere Experience is a two-part program that begins when you enter the venue. The approximately two-hour experience begins in the Atrium, where, through one-of-a-kind immersive technology experiences created specifically for Sphere, guests will gain a better understanding of how technology amplifies our human potential. The Sphere Experience then continues in the main venue bowl for a multi-sensory cinematic experience – Darren Aronofsky’s Postcard from Earth.
- Discounted SITE tickets required in advance, available through your registration form
- $75 per attendee
- Know Before You Go Fact Sheet
Closing Toast and Invitation to SITE 2025
Friday, 12:30-1:00 PM
- Say “Cheers!” to Las Vegas and join us for a special invitation to SITE 2025