The Beatles Love & Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Soleil
Thursday, March 21, 7:00 PM
- Enjoy 60% off ticket proices to these award-winning shows!
- Limited seating and will sell out FAST!
- Registration details coming soon.
Thursday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Make your plans today to join us at the Innovators Playground, showcasing new innovations in education from organizations and communities across the globe!
Attendees can experience hands-on activity with the top creative and learning technologies in an interactive space.
Practitioners will share activities, tools, curriculum currently experiencing success using at their institution!
Exhibitors have the outstanding opportunity to connect one-on-one with 1,200+ decision makers and influencers from over 60+ countries in the field of education!
Do you have something to showcase with the SITE Community? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to showcase!
Posters & Demonstrations
Wednesday, March 20th, 5:45 PM – 7:00 PM
- Informal and popular venue for exchanging ideas!
- Snacks & cash bar provided.
- All attendees welcome.
Alexander Dawson School Tour
Letting Student Creativity Guide Innovation
Wednesday, March 20, 2019, from 9:30am – 1:00pm
Abstract: Participants of this session will travel to The Alexander Dawson School in Las Vegas to observe students and instructors incorporating technology to create, communicate, innovate, and problem solve. In this exciting and unique opportunity, attendees will tour our expansive Early Childhood–8th grade independent school where a foundation for independent thinking contributes to versatility and agency in the learning process. Participants will interact with students and teachers, and experience directly how creativity and technology combine to engage students and shape individual learning journeys.
Presenters: Roxanne Stansbury, Hubert Ham, The Alexander Dawson School
- 10:00 – 10:20 am – Welcome and Overview: Creativity and Innovation
- 10:20 – 11:00 am – Innovative Showcases Overview
- 11:00 -11:45 am – Groups Rotate Classrooms to View Showcases and Meet Students
- 12:00 -12:30 pm – Lunch on Campus with Students and Teachers
- See how technology and student-driven learning can be combined.
- See how student creativity is harnessed and transformed into successful learning outcomes.
- Explore how various technologies are incorporated at the various levels.
NEW! Yoga at SITE
Mon, March 18 – 6-7 PM / Tue, March 19, 7-8 AM
Wed, March 20, 7-8 AM / Thu, March 21, 5-6 PM
- Join us for a combination of gentle, flowing, breath-linked movement, meditation, and supportive stretches as we help restore your mind, body, and spirit to support your conference experience. Open to all levels and all attendees. Please bring your own mat and equipment if possible. SITE will provide a few yoga mats, on a first come, first serve basis.
Tuesday & Wednesday, March 19th-20th, 9:45 AM – 10:45 AM
- We’re glad you’re here! Join us at the Newcomer Welcome session held Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:45 AM for a fun and interactive event that will get you acquainted with SITE! Hosted by SITE Executive Committee members.
Special Interest Group Meetings with Lunch Provided
Tuesday-Friday, 12:30 – 1:45 PM
- Lunch will be provided each day to those attending SIG meetings.
- Pre-Registration Required
Tuesday, March 19th, 6:30-8:30 PM
- All attendees & a guest welcome to join as we welcome you to SITE 2019!
- Music, drinks, mingling, and hors d’oeuvres!
- Be sure to pop into the SITE photo booth!
Closing Happy Hour & Invitation to SITE 2020 in New Orleans!
Friday, March 22nd, 12:30 – 1:30 PM
- Joins us to wrap up SITE 2019 and invite you to next year’s conference in beautiful New Orleans, Louisiana!