SITE is known as the “The Friendly Society” because it is a warm, welcoming international society for all.
You are invited to join SITE and receive the following benefits of professional membership:
- Subscription to the Journal of Technology and Teacher Education (JTATE).
- Online access to all back issues of JTATE.
- Discount on SITE Conference registration.
- Early announcements on Call for Papers and CITE Journal electronic issues
- Discounts on:
- Opportunities to work and collaborate with members
- Participation in teacher education, instructional technology and consultative SIGs and councils
- Participation in helping to direct the growth of your SIGs
- Access to the AACE Career Center
Join SITE or Renew
- Professional Membership: $125
- Student Membership: $45
Notes on Joining SITE and Renewing a SITE Membership:
- To join online, you need to log into SITE. If you do not have a login, you will be prompted to create one.
- SITE’s mailing address and fax number are listed on the form.
- Upon receipt of your membership application, SITE replies with a welcome letter with a membership card and the latest publication/conference announcements.
- Your journal subscription(s) will begin with the next available quarterly issue(s).