SITE Online Conference, April 7-10
The SITE 2020 annual conference will be organized as the SITE 2020 Online Conference with sessions presented both live and pre-recorded (asynchronous). SITE/AACE, as a leading learning & technology organization, we have the knowledge, experience, and tools to meet, interact, and share our ideas online as a community via the AcademicExperts.org platform & Zoom.
It is essential to the SITE community to annually gather to discuss the latest research, practices, and innovations. This is why the SITE Executive Committee has been working diligently to prepare an online conference with the same engaging information and interaction!
Your Online Conference registration will include hundreds of concurrent live and recorded sessions plus:
- Keynote Talks
- Featured Speakers
- Invited Panels
- Innovators Playground Presentations
- ‘Spotlight at SITE’: Practical Applications, Strategies & Solutions for Online Learning
- Special Interest Group (SIG) Webinars & Meetings
- “SITE-180” Poster Presentations
- Full, Brief and Best Practices Sessions
- Award Paper Presentations
- NTLI Award Winner Presentations
- 3 Free Workshops
- One Year SITE Membership
Next Steps: Register, Prepare Your Presentation, Attend
How to Register & Confirm your Presentation: DEADLINE APRIL 1, 2020
If you have not yet registered for SITE:
- Register and Confirm your Presentation here: https://conf.aace.org/site/2020/registration/
- Then select to present live or pre-record your presentation at SITE 2020 Online by completing THIS FORM https://forms.gle/rQyLHftwSmJkVkGs5
- Review Your Presentation Information for Final Program: https://conf.aace.org/site/2020/submission/
If you had already registered BEFORE March 15:
ALL paid attendees are required to complete this form by the deadline to receive presentation confirmation, online registration and reimbursement: https://forms.gle/nZv9S1dU4W7MENZv8
You can find your presentation and ID Number(s) here: https://conf.aace.org/site/2020/submission/
The SITE Online Conference offers you the opportunity to share your ideas, explore the research, development, and applications, and to network with the leaders in this important field of teacher education and technology as well as be published in the Conference Proceedings.
If you intend to present your accepted paper at SITE 2020 Online Conference, you may choose to present to a live audience or pre-record a presentation using the SITE Presentation Recorder Tool. Poster presenters are invited to present in the new ‘SITE180’ Presentations!