SITE 2020 Online will be hosted via AcademicExperts.org and Zoom.us.
- Visit the conference schedule for the live / synchronous presentation times. During the conference, a link to each meeting room will be listed in the presentation description.
HOW TO USE ACADEMICEXPERTS.ORG
Before your first day at SITE 2020 Online be sure to set up your Academic Experts profile for participant session planning and social interaction.
Based upon the AcademicExperts.org (AE) platform, this integrated portal has been developed to help you:
- plan your session schedule,
- search the schedule by topic / SIG (Special Interest Group)
- search for other attendees,
- connect with and message participants,
- create your personal profile,
- include in your profile imported publications from LearnTechLib.org – The Learning & Technology Library
- create and participate in discussions connected to every presentation as well as outside of presentations,
- view social web feeds, and more is planned!
- Go to https://academicexperts.org/conf/site/2020/
- Log in using the same email address and password you use on to log into aace.org.
As part of your SITE 2020 Online registration, a participant account was created on AE so you should not have to create one.
- Create your Profile from Edit Profile (dropdown menu from your name at top). and add a photo, organization, links, publications, etc.
- Under Sessions webpage, search for and add to My Planner to create your list sessions to attend.
- Under Attendees webpage, search for colleagues and new friends by name, organization, and country.
- Invite other conference participants as Friends.