Learner Variability focuses on advancing teacher education research that helps all learners achieve their potential. We invite collaboration among scholars from the fields of Universal Design for Learning (UDL), students with exceptionalities (including special education), and assistive technology (AT).
- Share extant research, best practices, exemplars, resources, materials, links, etc, to ensure the inclusion of all learners,
- Discuss the application of UDL, AT, & Exceptionalities research in different educational settings and contexts, such as in low-resource classrooms, online courses, etc,
- Further the conversation on harnessing the power of digital media to design flexible and inclusive learning environments,
- Discuss implementation-related issues, challenges, and plausible solutions, and
- Plan and engage in research, activities, and projects on UDL, AT, and students with exceptionalities.